Are you a new member to the Order of the Arrow and Tipisa Lodge? Did you just experience your Ordeal? Welcome to our Brotherhood of Cheerful Service! Here, you will find a lot of resources to help you out on your new journey!
- OA Jumpstart- An amazing area of the National Order of the Arrow site that will give a you a great start!
- Learn more about your new Lodge.
- Find out about upcoming events at our calendar or go to our events page
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Where to Start?
Attend Your Local Chapter Meeting
- The chapter meetings are a fantastic way to meet your fellow arrowmen outside of your own troop
- If you do not know which chapter you are a part of you can find out at tipisa.org/chapters
- Reach out to your chapter leaders for more information on their meetings and activities
- If you need more help you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend a Lodge Weekend
- Lodge Weekends are some of the best events scouting has to offer as it is a chance for the lodge to come together for a weekend of fun
- Our Lodge runs several Lodge Weekends throughout the year that you have the opportunity to attend
- For more information about our upcoming events and dates visit tipisa.org/events